October 8, 2008

Sexual Harassment

Poked, prodded, and yes even hooked.  That is an accurate description of my cock (sorry, I can't think of a more appropriate word; johnson, sausage, and genitalia just don't seem right) after a day at elementary school.  These kids are relentless and as single-minded as a dog with a hand waving food tauntingly in front of its nose.  They attacked in waves.  Yes, these kids had a battle plan that two slapping hands and waist gymnastics couldn't stop.  I am sad to say that today I lost the battle of young awkward school boy gayness by a sizable margin.  But luckily all parts of me survived, and I live to fight another day.  I am seriously thinking of investing in battle armor aka a cup. Assuming they have my size.  Oh snap! and Zing! on all the Asian men out there.  
Maybe I will spread the rumor that touching other boys' cocks makes yours smaller.  
.
.
.
.
I might be on to something here.  

1 comment:

Dantaniel said...

That is one of the funniest posts I've ever read.