August 9, 2011

Malaysia & Other Travels

Coconut Beach            Horizon Pier

Above are four pictures from Mabul island off the coast of Borneo Malaysia.  The diving around there is great, but the real gem is the island Sipidan, which is 30 minutes by boat and has a mass of marine biodiversity that will blow astonish you.  It is ranked as one of the top dive spots in the world and without a doubt worth a trip.  I bumped into a number of dive masters who came from Thailand just to dive here.  It is wonderful.  Below is a video by one of the local dive shops:



I have filled in a map below showing the places in the world I have been fortunate enough to visit.  I have to thank my family and my choices so far that have let me experience delectable foods, hike in the rain forest, climb ruins, and dive under the sea.  I hope to keep traveling and exploring close to home and across the seas.

I hope you too are seeing all the places you longed to see and remember you don't have to be rich to travel the world you just need the will and the desire.

Cheers! fellow travelers and explorers.

visited 17 states (7.55%)

No comments: