January 31, 2010

The Garden of Tea

IMG_3839_adjust.JPG

I am planning a charity bike ride in March that will cover approximately 300km in 3 days. My main responsiblity is the route. I have it planned out and yesterday I had the chance to actually drive the whole thing. It is a beautiful route encompassing mountains, valleys, and the northwestern coastline of the island of Kyushu. I was stunned by some of the views and pinning for the day when I get to ride the whole thing. The above picture is from route 122 which hugs the coastline. I saw a sign for a "tea road observation point" and drove up it. This was the spectacular view I saw. I had fun wandering through the bushes of tea and snapping away.

IMG_3855_adjust.JPG

1 comment:

Nobodyhearsyou said...

Still trying to figure out how to sign up for the charity ride. Please let me know. Thanks.