April 20, 2009

TAO


The Premier Taiko Group in the World. Their show will be the best taiko you have seen and entertainment that will leave your body beating after the show.

Currently on a World Tour 2009-2010 that spans 4 continents and 11 countries: Canada, America, Scotland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Greece, Spain, Japan, and Australia.

Check out there website: http://www.drum-tao.com/

This video contains the first song performed and the dance that followed. Though there were no signs or announcements saying that filming was prohibited, I was asked to stop filming. I complied out of good will, and I am glad I did because I could focus more on the show instead of my viewfinder. The show only got better from here and then hit steroids in the second act. Think of this as a taste. The real thing will make your blood race.

No comments: