July 11, 2008

State of the Podcast

In anticipation of my imminent departure for Japan in less than 3 weeks, I discuss the future of the podcast, videocast, and blog, and some of the material on the horizon. I'm excited to be on the island of Kyushu which gives me somewhat of a unique position in the blog and podiosphere given that most bloggers are located in Tokyo or Osaka. Hopefully I can offer a somewhat different outlook and take on Japan from a region that most people haven't seen or heard about. Think of this site as an alternative version of Japan that isn't focused on the bright and neon lights of Tokyo. Though I will no don't find myself drawn to the capital city eventually. You can download the podcast here.

*FYI my podcast files are hosted on mediafire as of right now. Just click the "here" link and it will take you to the download page.
** I have fixed the link. Enjoy

No comments: